sources： Guizhou Yike Electric Power Equipment Co., Ltd. | time：2021year01month19day
1. The installation and use of electrical equipment shall be in strict accordance with the capacity of electrical equipment, and the wires, electrical appliances, switches and energy meters matching with the load shall be selected to prevent unauthorized connection of wires or random increase of power consumption, which will lead to overload of electricity and overheating of electrical facilities and fire.
2. The metal shell of the electrical equipment above 110 V must have firm and reliable grounding protection. But do not use water pipe, gas pipe and other facilities as grounding electrode. In case of electric leakage, shut down the machine immediately, turn off the power and find a qualified electrician to deal with it immediately.
3. The electrical installation shall comply with the device specifications, and the installation or transformation scheme of the electrical circuit must be implemented by qualified professionals. It is strictly forbidden to connect the wires without permission. The power line, telephone, network and other lines should be laid separately to prevent mutual influence. It is not allowed to dry clothes on the wires.
4. Wires, cables, insurance, switches, sockets, lamps, electrical appliances and other kinds of power facilities and electrical appliances shall use the national inspection qualified products. If the electrical appliances are damaged, leakage, aging connector, heating or insulation damage, live exposure and other problems, the power should be cut off in time, please have a qualified electrician to check and replace.
5. The safety device matching the capacity of the equipment shall be selected for the electrical equipment, and copper, aluminum and iron wires shall not be used instead. In the process of using electricity, someone must operate or monitor on site. If you leave the site, you must cut off the power supply to ensure safety.
6. When using electrical appliances, plug in the power plug first, and then turn on the electrical switch. After use, first turn off the electrical switch, and then dial the power plug. When inserting or dialing the plug, hold the insulator of the plug by hand, and do not pull the wire hard.
7. It is not allowed to wash the electrified parts, such as motor, switch box, trunking, etc. with water. It is strictly forbidden to use iron handle brush or other sharp tools to clean electrical switches, wires, cables and other facilities, so as to avoid scratching the insulation layer. Do not touch the electrified equipment with wet hands or wipe the electrified equipment with wet cloth. 8. During the operation of electrical appliances, if you want to know whether the equipment shell is hot or not, you can't touch the device shell with your palm. You should use the back of your hand to touch the shell gently. Even if the shell leaks electricity, it is easy to quickly get rid of the power supply.
9. In case of fire of electrical equipment, the reason can not be determined at the moment. It is not allowed to pull the switch off the plug by hand. It is necessary to cut off the power supply before putting out the fire. In case of overheating or burning smell of electrical equipment, turn off the power immediately.
10. The installation of lamps and lanterns should be fixed, the temporary lamps should be installed with plugs, the live wire should be connected to the switch control, and the floating installation and random pulling are not allowed, so as to ensure that the lamp cap has no power when the lamps are turned off. When using mobile electric tools, the power should be turned off before moving. The conductor shall use qualified 3-wire or above ground cable, the power supply shall be protected by leakage switch, and the phase line and zero line shall not be connected reversely, and the metal shell shall be grounded reliably.